Subject: i3B Café, Flavour, game solutions to monitor behavior, 10th of December, Jaarbeurs Utrecht
Date: Wednesday, December 10th , 2015
Location: Beatrix theatre, Jaarbeurs Utrecht
Start: 17h, accompanied by drinks and snacks
Flavour is a serious gaming company that makes relevant fun games to contribute to a healthy development of our world. In flavours vision gamification is one of the most powerful tools to monitor and change human behavior. Whether it's learning to count or to stop smoking, a well-developed game makes sure that people are going to learn based on their own motivation. Knowledge of how the human brain works and what drives people is essential part of our development process. Therefore, we do not speak of the "traditional" game design - implying that the game is leading - but human focused design: design that people are central.
Organizations that choose gamification to achieve their goals, can count on the following benefits:
- Measurable: the results of the players are measured, processed and analyzed and provide valuable (big) data.
- Scalability: the ability to achieve a large group of people effectively with a single tool.
- Repeatable: easy to adjust and repeat.
- Data flow: games generate effective tools for integrating (technological) knowledge of the organization, cultural changes and brand experience in order to achieve business goals.
- Unexpected: as people play, they are less likely to respond properly social or political yielding truer results.
Some Flavour project results:
Emergency room serious game & E-learning game Sudan for WAR child
Emily Jacometti (commercial director) will introduce Flavour and present gaming principles, and how we can collaborate for integrated gaming solutions to monitor behavior.
The LinkedIn profile of the guest speaker: https://www.linkedin.com/in/emilyjacometti
Jain van Nigtevegt (Creative director) will introduce Flavour and present gaming principles, and how we can collaborate for integrated gaming solutions to monitor behavior.
The LinkedIn profile of the guest speaker https://www.linkedin.com/in/jainvannigtevegt
Looking forward to meet you at the i3B Café